Wednesdays 7:15pm – 8:30pm
Kids from Grade 1-5 come together each week to learn about Jesus Christ. Kid’s Club includes singing, Bible stories, games, crafts, and snack each week. Bring a friend and your Bible!
September – April
For more information contact Sarah Kipfer – email@example.com
Jr. Youth in Grades 6-8 gather each week for Bible studies, games, activities, prayer, and to learn about Jesus. A great place to hang out with friends! Join us!
September – June
For more information contact Leona Steckly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Studies: Tuesdays 7:30pm
Group events: Weekends (times vary)
Youth in Grade 9 and over are welcome! Multiple Youth events throughout the week including Bible studies, planned weekend activities, volunteer opportunities, games, theme nights, etc. There are many opportunities to gather with friends.
College/University and Careers Young Adults. Events include Bible studies and planned events.
For more information contact Jesse Gerber and Emmalene Leis – email@example.com
Adult Bible Study
Various adult Bible study opportunities including ladies/men’s groups, mixed group (Wednesdays at 7:15pm), and zoom meetings.
Contact Patty Albrecht for information on the current available studies – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladies Sewing Circle: First Tuesday of every month. Quilting, comforter knotting, and devotional time.
- Senior/Adult Fellowship: Planned meals, entertainment, and fellowship.
- Vacation Bible School: First week of July. Preschool – Grade 8.
- Mission Outreach: Volunteer opportunities available.
- Girls Club and Boys Club: Once a month activities.
- Ladies Coffee Hour: Meets 4 times a year. Guest speakers, crafts, dessert and coffee.
Contact Church Secretary for more information – email@example.com or 519-656-2946